For users of the online learning programme The Horse Inside Out powered by Equinestudies and e-quine.com
Article 1 Right of use of the platform
1. From the moment of user registration, Equinestudies and e-quine.com grant the user a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the platform for personal non-commercial use. Prior written consent is required for any other use.
Article 2 – User obligations
1. The user is not permitted to make the platform available to a third party (including the provision of login details), to sell, to rent or to modify the platform without the prior written consent of Equinestudies and e-quine.com. Likewise, the user may not remove or circumvent (or have removed or circumvented) technical measures intended to protect the platform.
2. Users are not allowed to:
– Multiply, disclose, resell, use for commercial purposes or otherwise make the information obtained through the platform available to others.
– Infringe the rights of Equinestudies and e-quine.com, including but not limited to intellectual property rights or rights related to the protection of privacy.
– Use viruses or other software that can damage the platform or that is intended to circumvent technical protection measures of the platform and / or the computer systems.
– To harm the reputation and / or interests of Equinestudies and e-quine.com
– Create an account in the name of someone else.
– Disseminate information in violation of copyrights or place hyperlinks to reliable information.
3. If the user is under 18 years old, he / she must have permission from a parent or legal representative to use the platform. By using the platform, the user guarantees that he / she is 18 years of age or older or has the consent of a parent or legal representative.
Article 3 – Intellectual property
1. User accepts that the platform, design, structure, concept and software programmes belong to the intellectual property rights of Equinestudies and e-quine.com.
2. User is not permitted to reproduce, transform, adapt, dismantle, return to source code, distribute, rent, lend or disclose any part of the platform by any open means of communication. therefore, unless he has obtained written permission from Equinestudies or e-quine.com.
3. The user is not permitted to remove symbols that refer to the intellectual, industrial and other property rights of Equinestudies. User may not circumvent or manipulate technical measures placed by Equine Studies or others in various software programs for the protection of its intellectual property rights.
Article 4 – Liability
1. Equinestudies & e-quine.com do not guarantee that the platform and / or the services will be accessible at all times and without interruptions or disruptions. They are in no way liable or liable for compensation towards the user for any damage arising from or as a result of the (temporary) unavailability, the (interim) failure and / or the improper functioning of the platform and / or the services. They reserve the right to take the platform completely or partially (temporarily) out of use in connection with the performance of maintenance or modification work.
2. Equinestudies and e-quine.com are not liable if there is a data breach or other malfunctions in the system that cause the platform to be unavailable or that cause the integrity, confidentiality and availability of the information on the platform in may come into dispute.
3. Despite the constant care and attention that is devoted to the composition of the platform, Equinestudies and e-quine.com cannot guarantee the completeness, correctness or continuous topicality of the content. Equinestudies and e-quine.com accept no liability for direct or indirect damage, of any kind, arising from or in any way related to the use of the platform.
4. Equinestudies and e-quine.com are not liable for the availability of (mobile) internet and / or the operation of the equipment used by the user.
Article 5 – After purchase
1. The platform ‘The Horse inside Out’ is valid for one year after purchase. After this year, the use of the platform can be extended by the user for an period determined by Equinestudies and e-quine.com.
2. If the buyer is not satisfied with the content of the online learning programme, we think that is very regrettable. However, it is not possible to get the amount paid back.
3. Equinestudies and e-quine.com have the right at all times to adapt the offered functionality or content of the platform in order to improve or change the functionality or content and to correct errors.
Article 6 – Termination of use
1. Equinestudies and e-quine.com are entitled to block access to an account or to permanently exclude a user from further use of the platform.